“Your presentation was the best we have ever had.”
“You by far surpassed our expectations.”
“Our students are still buzzing about it! The enthusiasm you generated is phenomonal!”
These are just a few comments from schools who have had me visit with their students. If you are considering having an author visit your school, I would love the opportunity to get your students excited about reading and writing.
My school visit calendar is filling up for the spring, but I still have dates available for an author visit to your school, whether in-person or online.
I will be visiting the following cities this spring and still have open days:
- January 9-13 – Spokane, WA
- February 13-17 – West Texas
- February 20-24 – Portland, OR
- March 13-17 – Baltimore, MD & Washington, DC
- March 27-31 – San Antonio, TX
- April 3-7 – Central California
- April 17-21 – Connecticut
- April 24-27 – Eastern Oregon
- May 8-12 – Cedar Rapids, Iowa City & Davenport, IA
If your school is interested in booking an author visit during one of these trips, or any other week this school year, please contact me by filling out the information request form on this page.
You will find my calendar online here. Any dates not otherwise marked are probably available.
I look forward to hearing from you.